Scholarly and Academic Engagements
- Deliver lectures and conduct assessments in Integrated Project Delivery subject.
- Deliver lectures in research methods for final year Dissertation module.
- Deliver lectures and conduct assessments in Advance Quantity Surveying Project module.
Guest Editor of the special issue on Public–private partnerships in Built Environment Project and Asset Management Journal.
Founder and Leader of Building Information Modelling Research Network centred at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
Editorial team member of International Journal of Disaster Resilience in the Built Environment
Member of local organising committee, International Conference on Building Resilience 2013
Member of Academic Network for Disaster Resilience to Optimise Educational Development (ANDROID)
Visiting Lecturer at Centre for Housing, Planning and Building (CHPB), Sri Lanka. 2000 – 2003
- Deliver lectures and conduct tutorial in Construction Management Training Course.
- Deliver lectures in Quantity Surveying Training Course.
Visiting Lecturer at Institute of Quantity Surveyors, College of Quantity Surveying, Sri Lanka. 2000 to date
- Deliver lectures in Construction Economics and Project Management.
Member of Panel of Judges for the National Construction Excellence Award. 2006 to date
- Evaluate and score construction projects for the Construction Excellence Award, especially in terms of Quantity Surveying aspects.
Member of National Industrial and Training Advisory Committee. 2006 to 2007
- Offer expert advice on development of National Skill Standards (NVQ) for Level 5 and 6 occupations in construction sector.
- Assess and validate National Skill Standards developed for construction occupations.
External Consultant for the Institute for Construction Training and Development (ICTAD), Sri Lanka. 2002 – 2003
- For matters related construction economics and management.
- Member of Advisory Consultant Team for settlement of disputes among contracting parties.